Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back to work

I needed a day out of here, so I went in to the office today. So when I got home, Miss Snoopy emerged from the bedroom, just like she did in the "old days". She was a bit stubborn with her Pill Pocket, but finally ate two of them (one with a pill in it!). I warmed her cat food in the microwave - she seemed to like that. Spoiled, rotten cat!

Now we are toying with the idea of bringing the fluid bag upstairs so we don't have to move her off the sofa tonight.

She has a 4 p.m. appointment tomorrow to have blood drawn to check the renal values - fingers crossed that she's improved and we can stop the sub-Q. She tolerates it, but neither of us likes it.

Oh, and for the record, she had some diarrhea this morning. I was wondering why she'd not had any side effects of the Clavamox. Only have 2-3 more days of that. Yay!

No comments: