Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Up and down days

So the cat has good days and bad days. Yesterday afternoon when I walked up to the back door she was sitting right there looking out. Then she was very social, and very hungry! She devoured an entire can of cat food and then was looking for more.

This morning she was hungry again. I've taken to giving her a whole can of food and if she doesn't eat it all, putting it back in the can for the next meal. But when she is feeling good there are no leftovers for the next meal.

So the picky eating is directly related to her moods OR how she feels. I guess that should not be surprising.

She actually ate some Petromalt which she's been refusing. She really hates the Metamucil added to her food, so I hope she will at least accept some Petromalt daily until she gets to be more "regular".

She loves to get inside boxes and last night she spent some time inside the packing box that the new litter box came in. We saved that for her since it is large enough for her to fit into comfortably. I took some pictures which I need to take off the camera and post.

I *think* of getting another cat. But for now it is only thinking. I am not really ready for any added responsibility right now, and I am sure Don agrees on that point.

1 comment:

Nazila Merati said...

Flo,

I love the snoopy updates.

I would wait and get another cat a bit later. I know others think pet layering is good, but Snoopy needs your attention.

Smooches from Ernest to Snoopy.

nm