Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not enough hours in the day

I just was thinking I'd not updated this in several days. It seems I am always out of time.

The Kozy Kitty Klub is still not fully functional. They don't fight - but Snoopy lives in total fear and Sakaura makes sure she does not let her forget that SHE is the boss.

The water fountain arrived last night and I put it together. I wondered if Her Highness would drink from it but this morning while I was drinking my morning coffee I noticed her approaching it. As is her usual habit, once she'd eaten she'd run over and drink from the decorative fountain. She walked up and examined the new drinking water and all of a sudden she jumped back like she was afraid. It took me a minute to realize she'd seen her reflection in the black plastic fountain and thought there was a cat in there! She did drink but she sneaked around and drank from the side instead of head on. Silly cat!

No comments: