Sunday, April 27, 2008

Peace treaty?



I am not sure this really qualifies. Don has told me that on occasion he has seen this behavior, but this was the first time I actually saw Sakaura that close to Snoopy without any growling or slapping or other reactions. Of course, Snoopy was likely petrified, thus not able to move. Whatever!

I managed to get a picture of Snoopy that did not have the glowing yellow eyes - that is always a problem.

4-26-snoopy

She has the HUGE black pupils that catch the flash every time. The "red eye fix" that most photo editing programs have does nothing for "yellow eye". I had to do some pretty heavy editing on the picture up top to try to get rid of the alien look.

Sakaura, on the other hand, never gets red-eye even. I am not sure why. She has more normal eyes though. I think Snoopy's eyes are damaged by the diabetes. She is not blind, but she definitely has problems seeing.

In the spirit of fairness, here's a picture of Sakaura. She does have pretty green eyes.

4-26-saki

No comments: