Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas gift - 2009

In order to convince Don we needed another cat, I told him it would be my Christmas gift. So here is a picture of my gift - not wanted to pose or be held at all!

Since I got this gift, we decided not to do any overnight travels this Christmas. Nor did we put up a Christmas tree. That is a good trade off. Since it is only the two of us humans, putting up the tree was just a job I hated, plus taking it down was twice as bad.

We are not spending an overnight, but we are driving up to Concord for our dinner -- eating at the Colonial Inn.

The kitties will get a can of "human tuna" for their dinner tonight. I am not sure how Georgia will react to that, but my other two love it and only get it on special occasions.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: