Saturday, January 2, 2010

My poor neglected baby


Sakaura - Jan2
Originally uploaded by fbruehl

I think she is so jealous! That glare in the picture is toward you know who, who had dared to jump up on the bed at the same time that Queen Sakaura was sitting there.

Funny thing is though -- I think Sakaura wants to play with Georgia, but her pride will not let her do it.

I feel that maybe Georgia has some bad memories of being outdoors in the snow. This morning I carried her just outside the back door and she went into a panic. She has no voice at all, but she made the loudest noise I have ever heard from her and was scratching and scrambling trying to get back to the door and inside the house. I certainly won't do that to her again. Poor baby.

Of course, the trauma did not last long. She was back to being her playful, fearless self within minutes. Right now she is sleeping in Sakaura's normal spot on the sofa. She acts like she's always been here and is THE BOSS!

No comments: