Sunday, February 14, 2010

In my socks drawer


In my socks drawer
Originally uploaded by fbruehl

She goes anywhere (and everywhere) she pleases. An open door, open drawer, open trash can - she's there. I have to be careful with the clothes dryer, too. She is so quick that she can sneak by without us actually seeing her.

Georgia and Sakaura are getting along so much better. They have stopped the hissing and slapping for the most part. Snoopy just stays out of the way of the both of them. She's been seen giving Georgia a slap if she invades her space. Since Snoopy is the only one of the three without claws, I am happy to see that the two younger cats don't see to try to slap at her at all. I guess they know. Or perhaps her loud growl is so menacing that they don't dare try to attack her.

Who knew that bringing a third cat into the mix would result in peace! For that I thank you, Miss Georgia!

No comments: