Friday, May 28, 2010

Snoopy is not doing well



I did not take this picture today, but she was hiding under the bed this morning. My poor old girl is looking very bad. She is not eating like normal and this morning she refused her food all together.

She is very good at sensing what food has medicine in it now. I am not sure if it is the stronger dose, or the new flavor. Anyway, I had to give her the medicine directly into her mouth this morning. You can believe she hated that. After the medicine and a trip downstairs to the litter box, she ate a bit of food.

I think our days of easily giving her the meds mixed in with wet cat food are over. I hope the full dose of medicine this morning will perk her up a bit. I have a feeling she's been avoiding getting all the medicine down for the past few days.

No comments: