Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Only two pills (in their neat little disguises) and the sub-Q. I will be happy to be done with that last part. She's almost acting "normal" again. We just hauled her down to our "clinic" in the basement, and that did not set well with her at all.

I also discovered today that she would not poop in the crystal cat litter. I brought the old litterbox out and she got in and dug a little hole and did her business. It had been a couple of days and that is distressing to me. So I changed back to the old flushable clumping cat litter.

Still no testing of the urine - I know the vet is going to fuss at us for that. But I believe she is much better. We are still feeding her only canned food. I am sort of afraid to go back to dry. I guess we will see what is recommended after her blood tests midweek.

For now, I'm glad to be done being cat nurse for the day.

No comments: