Saturday, December 22, 2007

Good News Saturday

Today, I had two nice surprises. First, both pills will fit into one Pill Pocket, and Snoopy took them both at one time with no protesting. Second, as I was drawing up the liquid medication, I realized that I was confused on which one the pill had replaced, and that last night she got a double dose of the Clavamox. But the nice surprise was that when I got the bottle of the "pink stuff" out I read on the label that is to be given for 5 days only. Which means tomorrow is the last day to struggle with that.

Administering the pink liquid was a fight but I think she got most of it down. I really is easier only having to fight once morning and evening, even if it is only one more day.

Now she is in her favorite hiding place. Technically, I suppose it is not a hiding place, since we both know where she is when we do not see her out in the open. Maybe this is her "safe place" which is not very safe at all these days.

Poor kitty! Today we need to find a way to check her urine. So we will be bothering her for that.

Life as she knew it may never be the same. But then again, maybe she is becoming adjusted to the new life, and we can all relax a bit and watch her get well.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: