Thursday, December 27, 2007

Nice surprise!

When I got home from work Snoopy was sitting at the back door watching the birds! She was so friendly -- but I think we will need to get her to warm up again. She was not appreciative of being put in the blue "cat taxi" and being hauled out in the cold and then having blood drawn.

The trip to Tufts was not too bad - 45 minutes max. Sad scene there tonight as a young couple had brought their kitten in who had swallowed a needle two days ago. After consulting with the vet, they were both distraught and I must assume the prognosis was not good. It made me sad to pick up my mangy looking - but very alive - cat and leave them sitting there consoling each other.

So now we wait til tomorrow for the results of the tests. I am so hoping her kidneys are more normal and that we can stop giving her those darned fluids.

Which may be hard tonight - she's moved back under the bed after returning from the vet.

No comments: