Friday, December 21, 2007

This will be Snoopy's Tale for now

Snoopy is our 14+ year old Ragdoll who we purchased in Manchester, New Hampshire, when we lived there. She is not a registered Rag, and I seriously doubt her bloodlines. She has none of the characteristics of a Ragdoll, temperament wise. She does look like one though.

She has some health issues now and I am going to chronicle them here. We may consider getting another cat once we have figured out how to deal with treating Snoopy. But for now it's just her and she is "the family cat".

I'd done some random posts prior to starting this blog, so I've copied them here. I want to make a point of keeping a log of how things are going. It will help us give information needed by the vet, and it will jog my memory and I hope I can read this one day and be able to laugh about it all.

No comments: