Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy signal (thank goodness, I think)

I did the unthinkable earlier today. I made an email inquiry about this cat. There is little info about her - just this.
Sakaura is a ragdoll cat about two years old. She is very sweet.

So I wrote asking if she'd do well with another cat, etc. I got an instant reply with a phone number to call.

So I waited and waited and just now I went into my boss's office (because I didn't want eavesdroppers to be listening in), and called. And got this message "the extension you are calling is busy. If you want to leave a message stay one the line." I took this as a sign and hung up immediately.

I am not sure if I will call again or not. But she is a very pretty kitty. And Rutland is well within driving range for a weekend visit IF that is possible.

No comments: