Saturday, February 9, 2008

Up too early on Saturday

Yesterday when Don was getting garbage together Sakaura got into a box we'd brought stuff home from BJ's in. It's almost tempting to leave her in the box and toss her in the trash!

She was on the prowl again in the middle of the night...just enough to wake me and cause me to lie awake for hours afterward. Finally, I just gave up and got up for the day. The beauty of a Saturday is that if I need a nap, I can always take one later.

I got the toxic plants out of her reach, so let's see if she decides she wants to eat some of the other varieties. She's such a picky eater that it amazes me she wants to try to eat the green stuff.

Snoopy has positioned herself on the futon in Don's basement office. Sakaura went downstairs and walked all around but never spotted Snoopy, although Snoopy was well aware that her nemisis was roaming around. As long as these two stay out of each other's way, I hope we can have a peaceful weekend.

I was able to speak to the woman at the shelter about getting Sakaura's medical records. They are supposed to be "in the mail". Hopefully, we won't see that's she's been a patient in a cat insane asylum!

No comments: