Friday, February 8, 2008

Fighting again!

So I bragged about the Aromacat Cat Nap and tonight when I got home from work the cats had their biggest squabble yet. It was way more than a squabble - there was screaming and clawing and I'm sure fur flying. I was trying to listen to my voice mail, and Sakaura took advantage of me not being there to "referee".


She is so devious! I don't know what to do except just hope that Snoopy does not get badly hurt since she has been declawed and is at a great disadvantage in these fights.

I hate the fact that she has taken to hiding under the bed most of the time. But I can't blame her with Big Meany waiting to pounce on her when she sticks her head out.

All the plants have been removed. Sakaura seems to be over her little tummy upset. I'm sure she will find something to get into overnight though. Last night she overturned a wastebasket. CALGON take me away. This is like having a toddler around.

No comments: