Saturday, March 15, 2008

Big Meany!

I was just getting ready here to update the cat story with some positive news. It seems that there is a bit more peace here these days. Snoopy was out laying on the sofa. It was not here choice, but she has been letting Don bring her into the living room to "visit" without a lot of fussing and fighting.

Anyway, out of the blue, the big meany ran and jumped up in Snoopy's face - hissing and scratching - and just as quickly jumped back down and hid under the coffee table. < < < sigh > > > I guess we still have a long road ahead, but there are still many less encounters. And Snoopy has been a bit more aggressive when she does run into B.M.

I am planning a drive to Natick tomorrow to eat lunch and we will be very near Whole Foods. I think I'll stop there and see if they have Rescue Remedy for Pets. I've given up on Feliway, but there has to be something that will calm the air here.

No comments: