Monday, March 10, 2008

Picky eaters

Actually it is just one picky eater. Sakaura will eat something one day and if you offer it again a few days later, she will turn up her nose at it.

Yesterday we got two cases of Fancy Feast - the standard mix and one of just salmon flavored food. She would have nothing to do with the new food. So I gave her some of one of the "standard" flavors. Nope. I gave her some of her pouched Purrfectly Fish that she usually loves. Nope.

Okay cat - I've had it. So I left the fish and she later ate most of it.

Given her way I'd be running a cat food buffet though.

Snoopy, on the other hand, is eating much too aggressively. If she continues to woof the food down and continues to lose weight, it means a trip to the vet to see if she has the same thyroid problem that Pepper had. There is just no end, is there?

No comments: