Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day One - Herbal Therapy

It may be too early to see a difference and perhaps it is a stretch to think that just one dose actually has had any effect.  But this morning, when I stepped out of bed, I almost stepped on Snoopy.  Instead of lurking out in the hall, she was on the rug right by the bed - right next to where Sakaura was laying and,  I am sure, staring her down.

This morning she got her second dose - 6 drops in a tiny amount of milk.  I guess I should actually measure the milk so tonight I will do that.  Likely a tablespoon will be enough.

In other news, even though her hair is extremely short, I'm combing her.  I want to see if maybe she will get used to that comb so that once her hair grows out she will let me continue.  Some of the testimonials on the PetWellbeing.com site indicate that their cats have developed better coats after this treatment.  I know this is hoping for a miracle, but it may just work. Fingers Crossed emoticon

I need to track the results, so I think I'll use this blog.



No comments: