Sunday, April 18, 2010

Girlfriends

They really are friends now.

Of course, Georgia is the "boss".  She is the tiniest cat, but she carries all the weight in this family.

It is amusing though to see Sakaura looking for her and wanting her to play. 

This weekend we started the cats on a new "grain free" diet.  A friend told me that she has two cats who eat no grain and they do not shed nor do they ever cough up hairballs.  I can only dream, but I thought I'd try this.  So far they have taken to the food pretty well, too.

Of course, it's more expen$ive.  But if it works, I'm willing to pay extra.  Sakaura, who is the pickiest eater of them all is doing especially well eating the new food.

1 comment:

Ludi said...

We are so happy that Georgia Lily and Sakaura are now friends. We are even happier that Lily has such a wonderful forever home.