Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kitty Update

Morning visitor

We are doing a little feeding experiment and so far the results have been good. Sakaura and Georgia had been throwing up hairballs it seemed daily and a friend of mind recommended that I try feeding them a grain free diet.

We were willing to give it a try so I bought a small supply of cat food and started them on it two weeks ago. We have not had one incident from either of them. I could not believe it would work so quickly.

They have taken to the food pretty well. I am really surprised at my picky eater Sakaura. She has loved almost all of the food offered to her. Georgia is a bit pickier. And poor old Snoopy - she still will eat anything. Just make sure there is a LOT of it.

Snoopy has an appointment on Tuesday to have her blood test to adjust her thyroid medication.  And she and Georgia both are due for rabies shots.  I hate to give Snoopy the shot, but if we ever want to board her again, it will be required.

No comments: