Monday, May 31, 2010

Life goes on


Georgia
Originally uploaded by fbruehl

Georgia has quickly taken over Snoopy's spot. I'd planned on getting rid of the blankets, etc. on that spare bed, but Miss G. has decided that is now her bed. I won't argue now.

The two girls are a bit confused. Snoopy was always the one who decided it was time to eat and they merely followed her lead. So for the past two days they have not really given any indication that it was time to bring out the cat food bowls.

I am thinking it will be pretty easy to retire the canned cat food. Neither of them are extremely fond of it and both seem to eat the dried food pretty well.

Time will tell. I miss Snoopy but I don't miss having to try to figure a way to get her medicine down her. She'd become extremely hard to dose lately and in fact for two or three days I'd just given her the liquid directly into her mouth. She hated that and so did I.

I hope these girls stay nice and healthy for a good long time.

No comments: