Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How did she do it?

How can a stranger cat come into your house and totally wrap you around her scratchy nailed paws?
  • I need to be treating her for the ear mites but I can't stand to see her shaking her head and running and then hiding from us.
  • I need for her to stop being like Attila the Hun and let poor timid Snoopy come back into the living area and spend time like she did before. But I can't lock her in the bathroom.
  • I need for her to eat what I give her and not look at it and then follow me around crying for her beloved (smelly!) Purrfectly Fi$h.

But what I need is being overshadowed by her cuteness - this is one adorable cat and she knows it and I am sure she secretly basks in her success of making a fool of me.

I think the aroma therapy may be working on Snoopy - but not on Sakaura. But I'll not give up. There must be a way to tame her enough for Snoopy to rejoin the family again. If not, I will be on a huge guilt trip.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: